Hi, I’m Michael E. Reed!
I concentrate on representing people in financial matters. These matters include commercial law, state court lawsuits, collection complaints, foreclosures, tax issues, reorganization, bankruptcy, and workouts.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for relief under the bankruptcy code.
Are you in need of financial assistance?
Then please contact our office today and schedule a free consultation appointment with me. Find out what your options are. Whether it’s debt consolidation, financial reorganizations, or bankruptcy, the Law Office of Michael E. Reed can help you!
Visiting the office for an appointment?
Below is a list of items that would be helpful at your first appointment.
- Most recent pay stub
- Last two years income tax returns
- List of all your bills and amounts due
- Monthly budget
- Prior lawsuits or bankruptcy filings
- Divorce, support, or other financial obligations
- Contracts, deeds, or titles (home or vehicle)
Office policy on client documents:
All documents will be destroyed one year after the case is closed.
- Original bills returned or destroyed
- Original tax return copied and returned
- Original titles copied and returned
- Original documents copied and returned